You can benefit from the expertise of our experienced Geriatric Care Managers if:
- You are concerned about a loved one and don’t know what to do and where to turn.
- Your family has limited time and/or expertise in dealing with your loved ones’ chronic care needs.
- Caregiving is affecting your family life, your job and your own level of stress.
- You are considering a change regarding the living environment of a loved one.
- You want to plan ahead to avoid a crisis situation.
- A loved one is being discharged from a nursing/rehab center or hospital and requires further care.
- You are in a crisis situation or you notice a change in behavior.
- The person you are caring for has limited or no family support.